Virtual PBX Services:
Whether your company is communicating
with channels like Voice over IP (VoIP),
ISDN or analog, Bridgeline Global Solutions can help.
We provide installation, service and maintenance for your new or existing PBX solution.
Some benefits of a PBX solution are:
- Allows you to have more phones than physical phone lines (PTSN) and allows free calls between users.
- Provides features like transfers, voicemail, call recording, interactive voice menus (IVRs) and ACD call queues.
- Our PBX phone systems are available either Hosted or Virtual (sometimes also called Centrix), and as in-house solutions to be used on your own hardware.
- PBX phone systems use open standards and interfaces and therefore can be much more flexible than proprietary systems
- Cost effective: PBX phone systems are based on standard hardware and can be replaced more easily than a closed system.
- Bridgeline GS can explore a variety of providers for cheaper call rates